SDAIP November Dinner Meeting
Community Action Meeting
IT IS BETTER TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!
This is the time of year when we reflect on our personal blessings and remember those who are less fortunate. Annually at our November meeting we honor our charities, Rachel's Women's Center and the OPT Program at Grossmont College. Antoinette Fallon, from Rachel's Women's Center, and Dr. Mary Leslie, from OPT, will be at our meeting to tell us about their programs. We will also be presenting our annual financial donations.
As we all know, the women at Rachel's are experiencing difficult times in their lives and the center is always in need. Here is the list of items that are needed for Rachel's:
- STURDY PAPER PLATES - large size
- 6 oz or 8 oz disposable coffee cups
- STURDY PAPER BOWLS for salads
- PLASTIC FOOD HANDLING GLOVES
- PLASTIC SILVERWARE - FORKS
- LARGE TRASH BAGS
- TAMPONS, LINERS, FEMINIE PRODUCTS
- TOOTHPASTE (small)
- NEW PANTIES& DEPENDS - ALL SIZES
- NEW SOCKS
- TOILETRIES- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodrant, razors (hotel sizes are perfect)
- HAND SANITIZER - Extra large with pump
Please bring your donations to our November Dinner Meeting on the 16th. If you forget to bring anything, they will accept cash and checks or gift cards.
Thank you all in advance for your continued support of Rachel's Women's Center.